The traditional start of summer for Michiganders starts on the picturesque campus overlooking Orchard Lake. Michigan’s largest Country Fair annually plays host to 110,000 "Stay-cationers" who avoid the traffic, frustration and
The traditional start of summer for Michiganders starts on the picturesque campus overlooking Orchard Lake.
Michigan’s largest Country Fair annually plays host to 110,000 “Stay-cationers” who avoid the traffic, frustration and outrageous gas prices to enjoy weekend bliss of;
- Carnival Rides! A 33-foot high roller coaster highlights 45+ midway rides with plenty of Thrill rides, Merry-go-rounds, including an expanded Kids Zone.
- FOOD – FOOD – FOOD! Authentic Polish and All-American Favorite Food: Pierogis, stuffed cabbage, kielbasa, sauerkraut, hamburgers, corn dogs, fresh baked goods, smoothies and ice-cold adult beverages.
- Dancing! Music! Entertainment! The St. Mary’s Polish Country Fair features musical acts each afternoon and night. With a new and expanded dance floor – come early – stay late and enjoy dancing under the stars!
- Vegas Tent! Black jack, casino games and more.
- Bingo! Come laugh and win with us!
- Raffle! Chance to win $10,000.00, it could be you!
- Unique shopping! From Polish pottery and t-shirts to tattoos and handmade jewelry handbags
- Kids Area! This year, our Kid’s Area will feature face painting, balloon animals, magic shows, and the opportunity to create unique items.
There’s something for everyone at the Polish Country Fair!
(Sunday) 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm